Managing Mental Health at Work Workshop, is a complimentary lunchtime workshop held in the Norwest Business Park.
This workshop is designed for Business Leaders and HR Professionals to understand and will be lead by Rebecca Cushway | Organisational Psychologist and Managing Director of Careers Excelled Organisational Psychology. Business owners and leaders in the Norwest Area are welcome to attend.
The workshop will cover:
- What our role as leaders is to create a mentally healthy workplace
- Common causes and signs of mental distress and illness
- Learn how to respond to people in distress or with mental health issues
- Develop action plans for how to respond in a crisis
- Confidentiality and legal issues when dealing with stress and mental health at work including performance management
- Prevent stress and mental health issues emerging.
You are invited 90 minute lunchtime complimentary workshop will be held in the Norwest Business Park on Friday 11 March 12:00-1:30PM. Light Catering will be provided.
You are invited to this complimentary event. Click the Link below to register as numbers are required for catering purposes. Max attendees 16.
Read our latest article on Managing Mental Health and Stress at Work in the BIZNET Magazine: GWP#78 CareersExcelled Reprint Mar16